Profiles analytics are now available in the Emsi Global dataset.
We’ve expanded our library of titles from about 5,400 to roughly 75,000. This jump in titles captures the changing and emerging nature of job titles, resulting in multiple benefits for users.
- Granularity: With a larger number of titles, users can now search for specific job titles with increased success.
- Recency: Emsi Titles are updated every few weeks to keep pace with shifting roles in the labor market.
- Market-Alignment: Due to the granularity and currency of Emsi Titles, users have a more accurate depiction of how these titles are evolving in the labor market
Turnover rate is available as a column option in Rank and Filter by Occupation and Map Occupations. This helps us understand how often roles at a company are turning over. Employers who hire in regions with lower turnover rate will see significant cost savings as they maintain workers for longer.
Now in the Company Talent Profile report, users can view employer gain and drain — highlighting which companies are supplying or drawing talent from a specific employer.
Now you can filter to remote or non-remote jobs within Job Posting Analytics. Read about how we define remote jobs here.
The Job Posting Analytics report now displays the advertised salary of the job postings in your search. It’s important to make the distinction that advertised salary is not the actual recorded earnings of the job, but rather the salary as advertised online by the company or entity listing the position. Between 15-20% of all job postings have advertised salary observations. Learn more about advertised salary.
Historically minimum wage laws have been implemented at the state and national levels. However, in recent years, many cities and counties have instituted their own regional minimum wages. Emsi now collects and displays these regional minimum wages within the Occupation Snapshot.
We just added new data to the Job Posting Analytics report that shows the distribution of education level and minimum experience requested by employers.
All of our reports that export to PDF now also export to Microsoft Word.
- Add annotations to Emsi reports,
- Easily copy Emsi data into your own reports,
- Rearrange content within reports.